Made from 100% cotton terry these are the Little Gubbins natural solution for cleaning dirty bottoms.
Available in a pack of 20.
Loved for generations cotton is a firm family favourite. Its natural aeration and absorbency properties enable it to remove the body’s moisture easily making it the perfect natural alternative to disposable wet wipes – saving money for you and helping the planet.
We have used the very best 100% cotton terry to create a thick and gentle cloth and with zero dyes and chemicals they are perfect for sensitive skin.
Here’s why we think you’ll love them:
- Our reusable cotton cloths are 20 x 20cm, perfect for both you and your little ones
- Every cloth is super soft & thick and ready for anything your kids throw at you!
- Excellent for dirty bottoms, including poo
- Completely plastic free, these eco-friendly towelling squares contain zero dyes so you can be confident you’re using something 100% natural
- Great alternative to traditional wet wipes. Included in each pack is a laundry bag so that you can wash and reuse with ease knowing that your wipes will be protected in the wash
How to use our Cotton Terry wipes
Use dry and warm or with a little water and simply pop in the washing machine when dirty. We recommend washing between 40-60 degrees, with similar colours and without fabric conditioner to retain maximum absorption capacity for as long as possible. Leave to dry naturally on the washing line or clothes horse or tumble dry on a low heat.
As well as dirty bottoms our cotton terry cloths are great for:
- Dirty hands and faces
- Bath washcloth
- Encouraging independent wiping
- On the go bib
- Runny noses
Free delivery on all orders over £25.
£2.99 delivery on orders under £25. Orders will be dispatched on a Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service.
As a small business and mothers to three young children, protecting the planet and looking after the world we live in is at the heart of everything we do. From our reusable products and recyclable packaging to our partnership with Greenspark we are proud to be an Earth Positive Business. This means that when you shop with us or leave us a review we are able to contribute towards rescuing plastic from the ocean and planting trees, whilst offsetting our carbon emissions by supporting climate-positive UN projects around the world.
There are no reviews yet.